During the Novel Coronavirus pandemic, it’s more important to stay healthy that can help you fight diseases. A healthy lifestyle is the best defense especially these days.
Here are some things you can do to further strengthen your immune system against illnesses, viruses, and diseases.
- Foods to build your immune system – Eat nutritious foods especially fruits and vegetables.
- Get enough sleep – Sleep helps reduce stress levels. Have at least 8 hours of sleep daily.
- Drink lots of water – Your body will function well if you drink lots of water. read more here: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/290814
- Reduce your stress – Give yourself a break
- Exercise more often – It can strengthen your body and can able to fight illness.
Did you know that Vitamin D is very important to our health as it strengthens our body, improves our immunity against diseases, and it plays a significant role in our bones?
Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium. It promotes and develops strong bones. Osteomalacia refers to the softening of bones because of Vitamin D deficiency. One main cause of fractures in the elderly is Osteoporosis. No wonder why Vitamin D supplements have treated as good for bone health.
Here are the foods rich in Vitamin D:
Get some SUN too! Sun is the best source of Vitamin D-that is from 7 am – 9 am. After 10 am, exposure to the sun is harmful to our bodies. Check this out: https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/45176802499910703/
It also boosts our immune system preventing viral and bacterial infections. It improves our body’s ability to block out harmful bacteria thus strengthen our immunity. Combining daily sun exposure in the morning and Vitamin D-rich foods will ensure you get all the nutrients your body needs.